Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Islamic new year 1 Muharam :)


I just wanna share this article, for you all. i got this article from blog a beautiful mess
I really love this blog. creative, spirit, and fun. i copied the article and i hope is help you too, it just to make have fun :) .. 



New Year, yeah besides everybody celebrate it. some people make a resolution. sometimes a few resolution from last year , she write it down again and again until 2 or 3 year. hoho.. (like me)
for me , new year like a cut off (like in accounting) to use new method or new policy, sometimes i hope different month or year will be bring a new spirit for me. For muslim 5th November is a new year ( Muharam) , not in 1 January. So that's why i posting this article now, not 31 december :)

this article from beautiful mess ::

In 2010 I shared my first 4 simple goals challenge. We did it again last year and it was awesome to see hundreds of you join in the challenge! This year we're inviting you to join the goal-setting-party again. The concept of 4 simple goals is, well, simple. Its purpose is to challenge and remind you to create healthy, life-enriching habits during the busiest time of the year. If you're game, here are the "rules":

1. Choose simple goals that will make your life richer and happier on a daily basis. Choose things you may not otherwise get done but are not difficult to accomplish. 

2. Do not choose result oriented goals. Choose activity oriented goals. For example, instead of "lose 10 pounds", choose something like "eat fresh fruits and vegetables every day". Get what I'm saying? Positive actions instead of just the end result! 

3. Choose personal goals you believe will truly make your life richer just by doing them! They can be daily, weekly or one time experiences. 

4. Choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished! It can be a small or large reward—it's up to you. 

5. Blog about your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished before the new year! Be sure to leave us a link to your blog in the comments section. I'll be sure to share my experiences in a follow-up post before the new year.

These are my goals for the season. I've noticed the busier I become, the more I settle into routines. Sometimes my routines are unhealthy, or just kind of boring. But I barely even notice, because I'm so consumed with my crazy schedule. Each of my goals for this season are intentionally chosen to help me focus on the everyday and create quality memories and keep me from getting stuck in a rut. I'm making the above image my desktop background until my goals are complete. Ready, set, go!! 

Happy goal setting! xo. Elsie

So, what do you want. Make it simple, i really agree..

i really want to posting my resolution, but i can't. because some reason, especially because ..... haha

No comments: